HBI is currently seeking Electrical Instructors (2 positions) for its program in Houston, Texas.
In this role you will:
- Instruct program participants in electrical wiring using approved curriculum.
- Develop curriculum and supporting training materials, as needed.
- Coordinate hands-on training activities including on-site and community-based projects.
- Demonstrate proper tool and equipment use, with an emphasis on safety.
- Recommend students for job placement.
- Monitor and coach trainees.
- Perform various administrative and reporting functions, as required.
- Teaching or training experience or certification preferred.
- Strong communications and coaching skills needed.
- The ability to work with underserved populations is needed.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Experience using database, e-mail, spreadsheet, and word processing software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least five years of electrical experience required.
- Valid state driver's license is required.
HBI offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
HBI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.